Third time's a charm
Brazil football legend, Pele got married for the third time on Saturday.
Pele tied the knot with his girlfriend, Marcia Cibele Aoki. The two have been together for six years but have known each other for much longer than that.
They met at a party in the 1980s in New York but started dating in 2010 when they crossed paths in Sau Paulo. The couple have been inseparable ever since and decided to tie the knot.
The 75-year old legend told O estado de Sau Paulo newspaper, that he has found ‘love forever’. Pele took to his Twitter and posted a photo of himself and his new bride with the caption: “Amor definitivo”.
The two married in a resort in Guaruja, close to Sau Paulo. The news was shared on Pele’s social media and was also aired on Brazilian television which showed parts of the events that took place.
Pele , real name Edson Arantes do Nascimento, is known globally as the ‘greatest footballer in history’.
More Celebrity Gossip
- Kim Kardashian puts Taylor Swift on blast
- Queen Latifah joins in for
- Twitter throws Taylor Swift a goodbye party
- Zedd: 'The most amazing trip I've ever done in my life'
- Jennifer Aniston sets the record straight
- Jay Z releases new single
- AKA performs in New York
- WATCH: AKA on Sway In The Morning
- Lil Wayne hospitalized over more seizures
- Highest paid celebrity couple of 2016