Assessments at CPUT postponed
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) announced that all assessments in the Faculty of Business and Management Sciences have been postponed.
The institution released a statement saying that all assessments scheduled for Wednesday, September 13, have been suspended until further notice.
"We will update you on assessments for the rest of the week in due course. This applies to both full-time and part-time assessments.
"The decision to do so was not taken lightly. We ask that students please liaise with lecturers in this regard," the statement said.
Students have been "encouraged to monitor all official communication from the institution".
More News South Africa
- Taxify vehicles torched in Pretoria
- Two CPUT students released on bail
- Brickz: 'I'm innocent and my conscience is clear'
- DA says Mkhwebane needs to go
- Robber shoots himself accidentally during robbery
- Manana expected back in court
- Still no power in parts of Joburg CBD
- Protesters shut CPUT's Mowbray campus down
- Motlanthe reveals disillusionment with the ANC
- 'Rapist' pastor back in court