"I Do" by La Sauce ft. Amanda Black hits a million views on Youtube
It hasn't been that long since the release of the "I Do" music video and already it has surpassed the 1 million views mark on Youtube.
Officially released on the 28th of July, La Sauce’s video got all the attention on and off social media. With lead stars being Priddy Ugly and he's featured alongside Bontle Modiselle. The visuals took the audience on a journey through the couple’s relationship filled with trials, temptations, memorable moments as well as scenes of alluring romance. With Amanda Black on the chorus, and La Sauce on the verses, “I Do” has been trending at number 1 as the best RnB/Soul song on the iTunes charts for two consecutive weeks.
More News South Africa
- Cops investigate murder of two learners at KwaZulu-Natal school
- Shaka Sisulu allegedly assaulted former partner over child maintenance
- Cops nab alleged gang member in CT
- DA councillor caught stealing 'sweets' in Mpumalanga
- Ramaphosa: We must 'solve' state capture
- Western Cape MEC Albert Fritz unharmed after attempted robbery
- Mandisa Duma: 'I won't withdraw the charges'
- Big Artists To Perform At Jazz on the Lake Free Concert
- Bonang's reality show fails to win over viewers
- Landfill fire covers KZN capital in smoke