Rodman praises Trump, the greatest negotiator of all time
United States basketball legend, Dennis Rodman, said President Donald Trump had done an outstanding job during his Summit with North Korea's Kim Jong Un this week.
Trump told international journalists that the outcomes of that Summit had been a major success and were to a large degree groundbreaking. Not everybody agrees with him, with many in the public domain questioning what it was that the Summit actually achieved.
Rodman, who has actively campaigned for this meeting of minds, said Trump was clearly the best negotiator of all time - adding that the events of this week were historic.
"What a tremendous job @POTUS Trump has been doing and the historical results he had today. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #USA," read a tweet by Rodman on Tuesday.
In the build-up to and in the aftermath of that Singapore Summit, Trump has consistently highlighted how previous American leaders had failed to achieve anything meaningful in that region, making his job that much harder.
Rodman explained that it was easy to take for granted the magnitude of what Trump had achieved this week.
"We've got the greatest negotiator of all time @realDonaldTrump to show the world how it's done. To all Americans and the rest of the world I’m honored to call @POTUS a friend. He’s one of the best negotiators of all time," added Rodman.
More News South Africa
- Fifth miner's body recovered
- Eskom to turn to courts for help with strike
- Two killed in ‘brutal’ mosque attack in Cape Town
- Famous brothel owner wins primary election
- Young woman butchered after going on a Tinder date
- Limpopo continues to burn and police remain clueless
- Dramatic walkout staged in British parliament
- Nehawu disrupts life at the University Fort Hare
- Mulder: Established order in white and coloured communities being disrupted
- Man killed after fire destroys two homes