Two missing girls found dead
The bodies of two little girls - who went missing at the weekend - have been found in Tokoza‚ Johannesburg.
Police confirmed that the bodies were found on Wednesday.
The Police's Captain Mavela Masondo said: 'The two girls‚ aged eight and nine‚ were last seen playing together on Sunday afternoon in Tokoza. The girls were reported missing to the police the following day and the search started immediately."
The bodies were discovered by community members who then alerted police.
Masondo confirmed that the girls had bruises on their bodies. Police are waiting on post-mortem results to determine the cause of death.
Police have asked anyone with information on the matter to contact their nearest police station.
More News South Africa
- Trump hasn't heard anything from North Korea yet
- Cannes - more than just a film festival for Ernest Napoleon
- Europe thanks Trump for showing his true colours so early
- Hawaii on red alert after fissure six on Kilauea becomes active again
- Two ‘Sun City’ escapees shot dead
- Trace Mobile's offering: data that never expires
- Brittany Harper's criminal fantasy ends with an additional 19 years in jail
- Golf star's wife charged with domestic violence
- Gaza hospitals at breaking point after Israeli attacks
- One killed in truck and bakkie collision