Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged!
Singer Ariana Grande is reportedly engaged to Pete Davidson.
The couple have only been dating for a few weeks, but a source close to the singer claimed that the two are set to get married.
“It’s a recent engagement. They’re just two people who found love quickly and make each other happy all the time. They both started talking about it this past weekend. It’s nothing they’ve been hiding,” the source told People magazine.
Pete had social media talking when he got two Ariana tattoos- her initials and the bunny ears logo associated with her.
The couple began dating shortly after Ariana and ex-boyfriend, Mac Miller, called it quits.
- Akon to launch own cryptocurrency
- The Carters reveal that 'Everything Is Love' with new album
- 'Fearless' FAKA take Gqom music to Versace show
- Chris Brown slapped with another restraining order
- Famous brothel owner wins primary election
- Kylie Jenner stops sharing pics of Stormi on social media
- Rodman praises Trump, the greatest negotiator of all time
- Pete Davidson’s ex-girlfriend shocked by Ariana Grande engagement news
- World Cup Opening Ceremony to feature Robbie Williams
- Nicki Minaj's 'NICKIHNDRXX' tour to feature new music