Janet Jackson thanks fans for 'love and support'
Following the passing of her father Joe Jackson, Janet has taken to social media to thank her fans for all the 'love and support'.
At the age of 89, the Jackson family patriarch died last week after battling cancer. Ahead of her State of the World Tour, Janet on Thursday spoke about the "rough week" she had via social media.
"Hey you guys, it's been a pretty rough week. But we're excited. I'm excited. We cannot wait to see you. It's been way too long. I miss you guys way too much. I'm about to jump on this plane and start this tour. Like I said, I can't wait to see you. I love you, I'll see you soon," says Janet in the video.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
- Chris Brown arrested by Florida police
- Just 6 headed on first European tour
- Evil returns to Derry as 'IT: Chapter Two' begins filming
- Hold Up! Issa Rae headed to Mzansi for 'In Good Company' experience
- James to tour South Africa in November 2018
- Oprah looking snatched on 'British Vogue' cover
- Jax performing at the White House, whether you like it or not
- Ed Sheeran being sued for hit song...again!
- Confirmed! Cardi B and Offset are Married
- Halala!! Sjava wins BET Award