Justin Bieber in a fight at Coachella - for a good cause
It's not every day you read about Justin Bieber getting involved in a fight - and it being for a good cause.
But over the weekend, the Love Yourself singer did just that.
According to a report by TMZ, Bieber is reported to have punched a man in the face and thrown him against a wall. The singer is believed to have taken on the man after he "grabbed a woman by the throat" and would not let her go.
The pop star was at a party at Coachella when the incident took place. The unnamed man is reported to have appeared intoxicated and went "ballistic" as he attacked the woman, who is said to be his ex-girlfriend.
Well, the I'll Show You hitmaker was not having that, and when the man would not listen to Justin and his friends, Justin hit the man and pushed him away from woman, allowing her to escape.
The man was later arrested after being thrown out of the party but not before he went around chasing a vehicle he believed Justin was in, screaming his name and allegedly hitting it.
- Duchess of Cambridge and 'baby doing just fine'
- Riri's Navy wants some Fenty music
- No criminal suspicion in Avicii's death
- WATCH: Lions tame WWE superstar Seth Rollins in JHB
- Azaria: Portman's rejection of "Jewish Nobel" an ominous sign for Israel
- Midem Artist Accelerator recognizes SA artists
- Big Star is a MIDEM artist accelerator 2018 finalist
- Nelson Mandela Foundation chooses Queen B to host gala London dinner
- Netflix stocks surge 7 percent on Tuesday
- Khloe Kardashian reveals baby Thompson's name