Kylie Jenner stops sharing pics of Stormi on social media
Kylie Jenner has removed images of her daughter Stormi from social media after reportedly receiving threatening comments.
The reality star made the decision to delete her daughter's images - who she shares with rapper Travis Scott - from social media after receiving comments about kidnapping little Stormi.
Social media trolls have allegedly been attacking the young mother and calling her daughter "ugly".
According to The Sun Online, "It's been really upsetting for Kylie because also some of the comments are direct threats to kidnap her. Some people have commented saying it's all Kylie's fault because she has exposed her by putting her on social media.
"The haters have always been there, but just getting way, way worse these last few weeks - and calling out Kylie for being a bad mom."
Fans are not pleased with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star's decision of no longer sharing pics of Stormi, but she is "terrified" and "stepping up security".
Kylie did prepare fans, telling them she is not "sharing photos of my girl right now."
- Confirmed! Cardi B and Offset are Married
- Halala!! Sjava wins BET Award
- Condolences pour in for D'banj following death of one-year-old son
- Davido wins Best International Act at the BET Awards
- SNAPS: All the BET Awards fashion
- Akon to launch own cryptocurrency
- The Carters reveal that 'Everything Is Love' with new album
- 'Fearless' FAKA take Gqom music to Versace show
- Chris Brown slapped with another restraining order
- Famous brothel owner wins primary election