Pete Davidson’s ex-girlfriend shocked by Ariana Grande engagement news
Following the news that Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged, Pete’s ex-girlfriend was just as shocked as the rest of the world when the news was announced.
The news of the couple’s engagement set social media alight with fans rushing to congratulate the Into You singer.
But one person who wasn’t jumping to congratulate anyone was Pete’s ex-girlfriend, Carly Aquilino.
Carly responded to the shocking news in a shady post on Instagram. She posted a screenshot of a text message that was sent by a friend that said: “I know I’m the 9 billionth person to text you today about this, but… I can’t.”
“My day in a text message,” Carly wrote in the caption.
Earlier this month, Pete had social media talking when he got two Ariana tattoos – her initials and the bunny ears logo associated with her.
The couple began dating shortly after Ariana and ex-boyfriend, Mac Miller, called it quits.
- The Carters reveal that 'Everything Is Love' with new album
- 'Fearless' FAKA take Gqom music to Versace show
- Chris Brown slapped with another restraining order
- Famous brothel owner wins primary election
- Kylie Jenner stops sharing pics of Stormi on social media
- Rodman praises Trump, the greatest negotiator of all time
- World Cup Opening Ceremony to feature Robbie Williams
- Nicki Minaj's 'NICKIHNDRXX' tour to feature new music
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged!
- Beyonce and Jay Z release saucy book