Suspects arrested in Kim Kardashian Paris robbery
Sixteen suspects have been arrested in connection with the Kim Kardashian robbery that occurred in Paris last year.
Kardashian was robbed of jewellery worth ten million dollars in her hotel room.
The men allegedly tied her up and locked her in the hotel bathroom, before escaping.
The reality TV star was attending Paris Fashion Week at the time of the incident.
The Huffington Post reported that Kim was "badly shaken but physically unharmed".
Reports say that Kim was held in her hotel room by two men who posed as police officers.
- Miss SA goes to Miss Universe
- Billie Lourd: 'Her voice will forever be in my heart'
- Celebs react to BAFTA nominations
- Tinie Tempah debuts new menswear brand on the catwalk
- Kim Kardashian's limo driver no longer a suspect in Paris robbery
- AKA and Bonang loving Thailand
- Black Coffee and Enhle's white wedding
- Boity's fashion line makes it to the Golden Globes
- Meryl Streep calls Donald Trump a bully
- Golden Globe 2017 winners