Tamar Braxton opens up about her 'troubled' marriage
American singer Tamar Braxton has opened up about the relationship problems that led to her filing for divorce from husband/manager, Vince Herbert.
Braxton, who married Herbert in 2008, filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences". According to TMZ, the couple separated last month.
In a recent Instagram post, Tamar opened up to fans about the troubles the married couple faced.
"Here is the thing,& MY truth..you don’t have to like me & while I’m woke, I can see that most of you don’t now..even when you did. something has changed w/her..but it’s ok, because I don’t..well, didn’t like me either," Braxton wrote.
"I told myself I would do whatever it took to keep my family together...hoping we could offer them hope, faith,Love & dignity that I once possessed. But the truth is all of those things are NOT within the marriage of Tamar & Vince ..at least not anymore," she wrote.
After Tamar dropped the bomb, many fans questioned whether the announcement was a publicity stunt to promote the fifth season of her hit reality show, Tamar and Vince.
Tamar set the record straight saying that her divorce announcement had nothing to do with the reality show.
"Nothing is definitely for publicity. I would never sell my soul to the Devil for a publicity stunt. I have no reason to do that. I have a lot of values and I would never do anything ridiculous like that."
- La La Anthony speaks about relationship with Carmelo Anthony
- Incubus heading to SA in February
- Jennifer Hudson splits from long-time fiancé
- Rapper Lil Peep found dead on tour bus
- Mama Braxton accuses Vince of abusing Tamar 'for years'
- Colin Kaepernick named GQ Citizen of the Year
- Jordin Sparks is full of surprises
- Paper magazine breaks the internet again...with Nicki Minaj cover
- Mariah Carey gets gastric sleeve surgery
- Mark Asari drops brand new EP, Minus to Plus