Tyga insists Stormi Webster is his child
Despite the fact that Kylie Jenner confirmed that Travis Scott is the father of her child, Tyga is insisting that he is the father of the Lip Kit mogul's baby girl, Stormi.
According to Standard Media, Tyga wants to go for a paternity test to determine if little Stormi is his child.
Tyga allegedly told some of his close friends that he and Kylie were still sexually active nine months ago, saying that that could've been the time Stormi was conceived.
According to the Hollywood life, Tyga admitted that there is a strong possibility that he could be the father.
“Tyga has maintained his connection to her as the due date approaches. Kylie has assured him he is not but Tyga has made it clear he is not above demanding a paternity test especially if the baby looks at all like him,” Ali Stagnitta said.
- Khloe Kardashian ready to lose her baby weight
- Chris Rock opens up about being rejected by Rihanna
- 'Oh my word, oh my gosh' Babes' Wololo features in Black Panther
- Karrueche Tran to Quavo: 'Send a d**k pic'
- Black Panther breaks Box Office records
- Chris Brown wants to go on tour with Rihanna
- SA make-up artist bags gig in Bollywood