Watch: 'Dear White People' cast guess Mzansi local words
Learning a new language can be a bit of struggle at times, but it's definitely a quality to admire.
The cast of Netflix's hit series Dear White People recently tried their hand at learning one of Mzansi's biggest languages, isiZulu. The cast learned some basic sayings, and we think they actually did very well.
Dear White People recently returned to the streaming platform for its second season and it's one showing making sure everyone is woke.
Watch the clip below:
Proud. The cast of @DearWhitePeople are officially woke to South African words
- Harry now the Duke of Sussex
- Movie Review: 'Deadpool' returns - with punchier lines
- Royal Wedding: Confirmation - Meghan's father not attending wedding
- SNAPS: Barcelona vs Sundowns
- #BETAwards2018: Best International Actor category to be presented on main stage
- Cannes - more than just a film festival for Ernest Napoleon
- Trevor Noah to host Battlefield V reveal
- Drake and Migos set to go on tour
- Cassper Nyovest and Distruction Boyz up for BET Award