Bonang's reality show fails to win over viewers
Bonang Matheba's reality show titled "Being Bonang" was released last month but it's not doing as well as it was expected to do.
Having failed to win over viewers, didn't even register on DStv's top 30 most-watched list in July, according to the latest viewership numbers from the Broadcast Research Council (BRC). The figures from the Television Audience Measurement (TAMS) released figures from last month and Being Bonang was not listed on DStv's list of top shows.
However, Bonang's team refuted the number, questioning the accuracy of the figures revealed by TAMS. According to TshisaLIVE, Bonang's manager Sylvester Chauke said the ratings are completely inaccurate. The show has only been on air for three weeks and it is inaccurate to compare the show to others that have been on air for longer. Being Bonang is the most watched show on Vuzu by far.
More News South Africa
- DA to report Mduduzi Manana to Commission for Gender Equality
- Cops investigate murder of two learners at KwaZulu-Natal school
- Shaka Sisulu allegedly assaulted former partner over child maintenance
- Cops nab alleged gang member in CT
- DA councillor caught stealing 'sweets' in Mpumalanga
- Ramaphosa: We must 'solve' state capture
- Western Cape MEC Albert Fritz unharmed after attempted robbery
- Mandisa Duma: 'I won't withdraw the charges'
- Big Artists To Perform At Jazz on the Lake Free Concert
- Landfill fire covers KZN capital in smoke