Drug dealer who used young boys as runners arrested
A 34-year old man, believed to be a drug dealer who used young boys to sell drugs in the area, has been arrested in Lenasia.
The man was arrested at a house in the Lenasia area, where police found drugs such as Mandrax, Chrystal Meth, and CAT (methcathinone). Two of the suspect's "runners" were also arrested after being found in the house with drugs in their possession.
Captain Mavela Masondo, speaking to News24, said that residents had complained that the man was using the boys to do his work.
Masondo added that " the police would like to thank the community for coming forth with information and exposing criminals in their community."
More News South Africa
- IFP: SA roads have become cemeteries
- Zuma deeply saddened by death of 19 children in taxi crash
- Family of Stacha's murder accused trying to sell their home
- City of Cape Town says 'tadpole' found in tap water is hair
- Ayanda Mabulu has been receiving death threats
- ANC EC wants Lindiwe Sisulu for president
- Tim Noakes has been found not guilty
- EFF accuses Mbete of trying to destroy freedom of speech in Parly
- Ntshalintshali warns Cosatu leaders to toe the party line
- Nigerian pastor in court on human trafficking charges