Bakayoko joined 'biggest club' in England
Tiemoue Bakayoko is hoping to help Chelsea dominate the domestic scene after claiming he signed for the 'biggest club' in England.
The 22-year-old midfielder joined the Premier League champions in a £40 million deal on Saturday fresh from winning the Ligue 1 title with Monaco.
Bakayoko has now set his sights on bringing more success to Stamford Bridge as he starts preparing to do battle in the "most difficult" league in world football.
"I am very happy to be here. For me this is the biggest English club and I hope to achieve great things here. I am very proud," he told the club's official website in his first interview since penning a five-year contract.
"Chelsea is a great club with a great history and they are the champions of England. My wish was to be at the best English club there is today.
"I am very happy and proud for me, my family and the people who have been following me for a very long time. Now the work starts for all of us together to progress.
"I know that the Premier League is a very difficult championship, one of the most difficult in the world. It is very physical and I know you must be in fighting form to compete in this league."
- Mourinho hails 'top striker' Lukaku
- Leicester must make do without Huth
- Totti returns to Roma in director role
- Juve closing in on Szczesny
- Van Ginkel returns to PSV
- Sterling: Man City must fight for silverware
- Bayern confirm that Milan want Sanches
- Klopp frustrated by transfer snubs
- Carrick: Lukaku must endure massive pressure
- Nolito seals Eastlands exit