Courtois: Perfect time to face Arsenal
Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois believes the timing of the Arsenal clash is excellent, considering the form the Blues are enjoying at the moment.
Antonio Conte's side will lock horns with the Gunners at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, after hammering Qarabag 6-0 in the Champions League group stage on Tuesday night.
The defending Premier League champions are also on a three-game winning streak in the league, following the 3-2 defeat to Burnley on the opening weekend.
"It is good to face Arsenal now," Courtois said, according to talkSPORT.
"Everybody is healthy and things are going well. We won at Leicester, won comfortably (on Tuesday night) and will go into the Arsenal game with a good feeling.
"We are doing well. After the bad first half against Burnley, I think all our performances have been good. We have shown good spirit, good football and good wins most importantly of all."
The last clash between the two sides was in the Community Shield early in August when Arsenal won 5-2 on penalties.
- Bilic warns one-win West Ham
- Silva fitting in well with EL hat-trick
- Kovacic facing length lay-off
- De Bruyne: Still early days in Champions League
- Lukaku: United have many attacking threats
- Morata: No time to relax in Premier League
- Wenger: Wilshere looking good in training
- Wenger: Progress on Ozil deal has slowed
- Ribery: I threw jersey out of passion
- Marcelo ban tempered by new deal