Jorginho waits for Man Utd offer
Napoli midfielder Jorginho will wait to "see what offers arrive" amid reports that Manchester United are looking to sign him.
Reports in the English press, such as The Mirror and The Sun, have identified Jorginho as the man to replace Michael Carrick in United’s midfield but his agent, Joao Santos, was coy on the links.
"Jorginho wants to play for the [Italy national team] and be there for the friendly against England. That is his objective, alongside winning with Napoli," agent Joao Santos told Tuttomercatoweb.
"He is currently in Brazil and will return to Italy this weekend. When it comes to the January transfer window, we’re not talking about anything.
"In June, and this is true of all players, we’ll see what offers arrive. From February 1, it all begins again."
- Valverde: Real Madrid won't throw in the towel
- Suarez: Barca didn't give up at Anoeta
- Wenger worried as Arsenal flop again
- Guardiola: Anfield loss changes nothing
- Allardyce: Everton just gave up
- Kane becomes a Spurs legend
- Conte struggling to find 'the right balance'
- Wijnaldum: Man City are lucky Coutinho is gone
- Heynckes: Looking at the table won't help Bayern win
- Ronaldo de Lima: Neymar to PSG, a step back