Watzke: Time running out for Aubameyang suitors
Borussia Dortmund have warned clubs interested in Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang that he will be off the market soon if they don't act fast.
Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has issued a window period for potential suitors to lodge bids, with Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan and Tianjin Quanjian interested in the prolific striker.
Watzke revealed there have been no official offers for Aubameyang to date and if they miss the deadline set, he will remain at Signal Iduna Park for the upcoming season.
"We have not had any offers," he told Welt am Sonntag. "We will wait a few more days, but not long anymore.
"I personally would prefer if he stays. But there are a few clubs on this planet where he can obviously earn more."
The Gabon international has scored 120 goals in 189 games for BVB since his arrival from Saint-Etienne in 2013.
- Totti returns to Roma in director role
- Juve closing in on Szczesny
- Van Ginkel returns to PSV
- Sterling: Man City must fight for silverware
- Bayern confirm that Milan want Sanches
- Klopp frustrated by transfer snubs
- Carrick: Lukaku must endure massive pressure
- Nolito seals Eastlands exit
- Bakayoko joined 'biggest club' in England
- Komphela voices opinion on free agents